iPhone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by RobocopAndy, Aug 4, 2013.

1. RobocopAndy macrumors newbie

Can somebody please give me in bullet points what we are to expect the iPhone 6 to offer? Each website says different things and do we think it will be a vast improvement on the iPhone 5?

2. Will2145 macrumors 6502

Will2145

Come back next year

3. iNation macrumors newbie

I don't think there will be a six. I think it's going to be 5s

4. Virginaustralia macrumors regular

Yeah me too, the 6 is the phone for 2014. i would probably guess it has either an A7, A7x or A8 chip depending on what the 5S gets. Also im personally hoping either one of the 5S or 6 will have a mega camera like the Lumia 1020, or something around 30 megapixels (which is already crazy) and i dont know if its possible but i wish they'd have an optical zoom of some sort which is also crazy :rolleyes:

5. BvizioN macrumors 601

BvizioN

I don't think we have seen leaks of the next iPhone shell this year (except some internals and the cheaper version model ) but I would't be surprised at all if they did skip the S version this year. Apple has shown to be a bit unpredictable lately. However, I don't agree with you about the large sensor on the camera! I mean why on earth would you want that sort of big image that will resuslt on eating your phones storage for no reason at all!! Just because it will be big image (30mpx if you want it to be printed on billboards or somewhere) it does not mean the quality will be good. I would like it if they would focus on optics, better low light etc. Personally on a smart phone I don't want more then 8mpx camera.

And I surely hope 32GB storage would be the minimum.

6. chabig macrumors 68040

Why would you even care? Adding more memory raises the price. Apple will sell more if they can keep the cost low.

7. BvizioN macrumors 601

BvizioN

First of all I do care because I find myself adding more music, videos, apps, photos in my phone. And adding more memory would not necessarily result in higher prices if they can manage to get it from their supliers at same low cost.

8. chabig macrumors 68040

Then you need to buy the memory that's right for you. But your needs shouldn't dictate the minimum needs of everyone else, right?

9. BvizioN macrumors 601

BvizioN

No, you need to stop telling me what I need to buy. If I hope the entry level storage would be 32GB no one is stoping you to wish for 8GB or even better 4gb if that's what you want.

10. Virginaustralia macrumors regular

I hope they make a 128GB version, that and the high MP camera would be good together