iPhone 64GB Verizon and Processing

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jaikob, Sep 17, 2012.

1. jaikob macrumors 6502

jaikob

Has anyone else purchased a 64GB Verizon iPhone 5 not seen their status change from 'Processing Items'? I bought a black iPhone at 3:15 AM EST and am facing this. Delivery still says 9/21, holiday shipping.

2. NM08SRT8 macrumors 6502a

NM08SRT8

Relax.. Damn. It's just freakin Monday...

3. bmagsam0307 macrumors member

I purchased my 64GB Verizon iPhone 5 black/slate at 12:02 PST and mine didn't hit preparing for shipment until late last night. I still can't track it though. I'm in Southern California so I'm not sure where mine would be coming from.

4. anechcka macrumors regular

I'm in the same boat- black 64GB iPhone 5 with Verizon, got my order in a few minutes before 3am EST, status still says "We received your order and it is in process" with an expected to ship date of 9/21. We probably won't get the shipped notification till later. I wouldn't worry. :)

5. rhuntington3 macrumors newbie

Yes, mine changed to this earlier this evening:

Order Status: Your order has been sent for processing.

I ordered at 2:16AM Central Friday morning and live in Texas.

6. anechcka, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2012

anechcka macrumors regular

Status JUST changed to "Your order has been sent for processing", with the expected ship date gone but new fields added for a tracking number and courier, also blank. So I'm sure the status will be changing to something regarding shipping soon. :)

EDIT: Just checked my credit card statement online and I received the full charge for the iPhone from Verizon Wireless. I'm sure you guys can expect the same to happen soon.

7. macMD macrumors 6502

macMD

You guys are lucky, my order didn't get in until almost lunch time (crazy day at the office) so my delivery is 9-26 or sooner, and sadly there is no movement on mine at all :( but I am optimistic that some crazy fool will make a change to their order and it will get canceled :) either that or they just didn't have that many 64GB Black iP5's available.

8. rocksyoursock macrumors regular

rocksyoursock

Same exact boat. Same phone ordered, at the same time, with the same Processing Items status from the apple.com order status page. Glad its not just me.

9. jaikob thread starter macrumors 6502

jaikob

Yep me too

10. section215 macrumors member

section215