iphone 7 bullring Birmingham UK

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by callummiddleton83, Sep 9, 2016.

1. callummiddleton83 macrumors newbie

Hi is anyone planning of queuing for the iPhone 7 at the bullring this year?

2. apple queuer macrumors newbie

3. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

4. callummiddleton83 thread starter macrumors newbie

Wasn't too busy last year. I've Qd for the last 5 years at the bullring always a good atmosphere. Main concern is that apple keep telling me different things about what stock will be available for walk in if any I'm guessing it's all policy not to comment on stock availability

5. Lbaker88 macrumors newbie

Lbaker88

--- Post Merged, Sep 15, 2016 ---
    Do you know if the queues are really bad or can you turn up at like 7.30am and be in with a chance?

6. Dog182 macrumors member

N

No queues this year dude. What model do u want

7. Lbaker88 macrumors newbie

Lbaker88

--- Post Merged, Sep 15, 2016 ---
    Just a normal iPhone 7 32gb. Not plus or anything fancy dude

8. Dog182 macrumors member

Oh ok u might be ok to grab one through the day then. It's the pluses that are gone. Plus u could try John Lewis etc

9. callummiddleton83 thread starter macrumors newbie

I decided to catch the train to bham frm Derby and meet up with my cousin who lives in Wales. Got to the apple store and was told no stock would be availble for walk in customers unless there's any cancellations. Unfortunately my cousin missed his last train so we've decided to check in to b&b for the night and I'm gonna try my luck at KRCS in the morning. Friend of mine who pre ordered a plus model has had an email saying he wont be getting his tomorrow either so apple have really messed up this year! Jobs would be turning in his grave right now

10. Dog182 macrumors member

What a complete cock up id be pissed if got told sorry won't get it tomorrow.
    U can get a plus gold 128gb by saturday