iPhone 7 - Portland, OR line ups

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by F1Fan, Sep 13, 2016.

1. F1Fan macrumors member

F1Fan

Anyone have any experience with Portland Apple Stores? Was thinking of going to Pioneer Place early Friday morning but after reading some old posts on previous launches, seems like that may not work. Maybe I should consider a T-Mobile store, as I'm sure the lines will be less there, but then again, supply is also much less, I'm sure.

Anyone have suggestions based on past experiences on when to line up and where?

2. Velin macrumors 65816

Velin

I'd go to Pioneer Place. That Apple store is always packed; it must move a ton of product.

3. F1Fan thread starter macrumors member

F1Fan

Thanks for the tip - however, since Apple announced no + models in stock, I decided against loosing yet another night of sleep for the iPhone, since it's pretty much promised they won't have any anyway. Guess I'll see how the "reservations" go tomorrow. Otherwise, I'll just suck it up and wait for my shipment. (I actually can live with waiting, but was hoping for purchasing in store in OR for the no sales tax, since I live across the river and that prompted my in home delivery to come with > $80 in sales tax).

4. VertPin macrumors 6502

VertPin

Washington Square mall (Tigard) for me...Just kidding. In order to get the model I want, I'll be ordering online as soon as they go up similar to last year. It's not as fun as going to a launch event, but I don't want to wait in line at a store for a model they don't have haha.