iPhone 7 - Seattle Area

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by Frog.Drops, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Frog.Drops macrumors newbie

Frog.Drops

Anyone in Seattle planning on doing the long wait? I am thinking of hitting University Village and getting there around 3am. Did Bellevue last year but being in a mall it was a mess.

2. ashley1496 macrumors regular

Wow! 3am! I am not getting a 7 but I want to do in store pick up for a series 2 Apple Watch. I was going to try to do in store pick up and show up at 8. I have one preordered but it's not supposed to arrive until Sept 30th and I'll be out of town from the 30th-16th. Want to get it before I leave!

3. Frog.Drops thread starter macrumors newbie

Frog.Drops

I actually was lucky enough to snag a reservation for friday this morning, so no longer need to go early. May still show up early and see if I can snag my reservation a few hours early.

4. Moi Ici macrumors regular

a reservation with the guarantee of an iPhone 7??

5. Frog.Drops thread starter macrumors newbie

Frog.Drops

Yeah. All were in stock this morning when macrumors posted that update. Basically every store had stock for reservations except for the black one.

Reservation:
    2:30 pickup
    iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Silver (GSM)
    T-Mobile

6. Moi Ici macrumors regular

U village is also my "local". Just checked the Apple Store app and there are no reservations or pick ups currently available on any iteration of the 7 or 7+. Well done on your reservation!