iPhone and iTunes aren

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jap1198, Nov 28, 2011.

1. jap1198 macrumors 6502

***Sorry about the title, I accidentally hit enter and it published my post before I could finish typing the whole thing out.***

I restored my phone and for some reason only some of my songs synced to the phone. I have 189 songs in my playlist, and of those 189 only 78 seemed to have synced over. I have no idea why it's not syncing all my songs and it's getting pretty irritating. I've tried 5+ times syncing, deleting, re-syncing and I still get the same outcome. Anyone else experiencing this? Any help/advice? Thanks!

2. FreakinEurekan macrumors 68040

FreakinEurekan

Mac or Windows?

In the Sync summary tab, do you have "Sync only checked songs and videos" checked? If so, are any of the songs you want to sync unchecked?

In iTunes, Double-click a song that isn't syncing. Does it play? If so, try syncing again and see if that song comes over. If it does, repeat with the others, it's a library glitch.

3. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

Anything different about what music was not moved over? "Purchased" stuff is always moved over but Apple like to make sure that the non-purchased stuff is really yours and you have the right to use it.

4. jap1198 thread starter macrumors 6502

I deleted the playlist and created a new one and that solved the problem.