iPhone app help - Escape the Swamp

craxj8120

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 18, 2012
Hello everyone,

I am quite new here, but I require some assistance with a new game I am playing. The game is called "Escape the Swamp" and it is very addicting, however, I am trying to go for all the achievements and I am stuck on the "First Responder" achievement.

The description of the achievement is as follows:

In 'Space Race', reach the destination in under 28 seconds.

Any help or tips is greatly appreciated!

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
Hello everyone,

I am quite new here, but I require some assistance with a new game I am playing. The game is called "Escape the Swamp" and it is very addicting, however, I am trying to go for all the achievements and I am stuck on the "First Responder" achievement.

The description of the achievement is as follows:

In 'Space Race', reach the destination in under 28 seconds.

Any help or tips is greatly appreciated!
Is this just a way to advertise your app?

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
Is this just a way to advertise your app?
If it is, you just bumped his advertisement for him. If not, you made an ASSumption. :p

----------

No? Am I posting this in the wrong section? Sorry, very new to this. Is there a place to ask for app strategies/tips?
No, this is where you would post it. These forums are rampant with spammers. I guess he is being overly cautious.

craxj8120

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 18, 2012
If it is, you just bumped his advertisement for him. If not, you made an ASSumption. :p

----------

No, this is where you would post it. These forums are rampant with spammers. I guess he is being overly cautious.
Okay, thank you. I have every single achievement but this one and another one and I REALLY REALLY want to try and get them all by tonight.

braddick

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA

----------

He posted a question.
No assumption made on his part.
Now, on yours?

Looks like it.

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
He posted a question.
No assumption made on his part.
Now, on yours?

Looks like it.
Sorry, no. Why would you post an accusatory question like that? To hide what you really mean. Oh yeah, his response later in the thread essentially confirmed it too. But either way, I gave two options. Either he is, or he isn't. No assumptions made. Just the truth. :)

craxj8120

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 18, 2012
Have any of you guys gotten this achievement yet? So far my best time is 29.1 seconds. I am also about to get the other achievement that I needed, so I just need this one.