iPhone App to send photos to mailings list of contacts?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by m021478, Aug 29, 2009.

1. m021478 macrumors 6502

My wife and I recently had our first child, and we are constantly using our iPhones to send out photos to family and friends, but the process of entering in about a dozen (or more) email addresses one-at-a-time after having selected 1-5 images from our camera rolls is getting a bit tedious.

There must be an App out there in which I can create a mailing list of my closest friends and family that I am regularly sending out photos to, and from within this App I can select the photos to be sent and it will then switch me over to the iPhone's built in mail app with my pre-determined contacts email addresses in the 'To:' field, and with all of the photos I've chosen to send in the body of the email.

Anyone know of any app that does this (or at least one that does something like it)? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... Thanks!

2. vettori macrumors 6502a

If you have OS3 any app that does group email will work. Just copy the images from the photos app, create the group email and paste them.

For example, my app [app]ABContacts Lite[/app] does that and it's free. You can also try the full version [app]ABContacts[/app] that has many other features but if you only need to send group emails the lite is enough.

P.S.
    Congratulations, we are waiting for our too ;)