Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RAWRitsJR

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 6, 2010
hi im new here and i can't seem to find a resolution to my problem on any of the forums.

on my iphone jailbroken 3g 3.1.3, the battery is fully charged and whenever i run any application, dies on it after a few minutes of use. when it turns back on it says there is only 20% battery life on it. this started happening after i updated to 3.1.

iv'e turned off location services and push and it still occurs.

iv'e noticed it lasts longer on edge than on 3g but it still occurs.

ive restored it multiple times to the official firmware but the problem has not been resolved.

it might just because of battery but is there anything else i should do before i shell out another $200 for a new phone?
:(:(:(:(:(:(

Patryk R32

macrumors newbie
Apr 22, 2010
hi im new here and i can't seem to find a resolution to my problem on any of the forums.

on my iphone jailbroken 3g 3.1.3, the battery is fully charged and whenever i run any application, dies on it after a few minutes of use. when it turns back on it says there is only 20% battery life on it. this started happening after i updated to 3.1.

iv'e turned off location services and push and it still occurs.

iv'e noticed it lasts longer on edge than on 3g but it still occurs.

ive restored it multiple times to the official firmware but the problem has not been resolved.

it might just because of battery but is there anything else i should do before i shell out another $200 for a new phone?
:(:(:(:(:(:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le_QV2hO024

RAWRitsJR

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 6, 2010
yeah its no longer under warranty -___-

sigh...i guess i'll wait for the next iphone haha

thanks for all your help =]]]

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.