iPhone battery

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by endothermic, Aug 15, 2012.

1. endothermic macrumors newbie

Hello guys,

I'm wondering About something with the iPhone battery and software betas. If I use a beta for some amount of time, will it actually degrade my batterys overall performance meaning if I restore to the 5.1.1, it will not be as good as it was before I used the beta? Not sure if this makes any sense. I want to use the beta but I don't want to F my battery performance up in the long run

Thanks!!!!!

2. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

3. endothermic thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok I'm saying will a beta of iOS degrade my battery to the point where a restore to the latest public release will not bring the performance back to what it use to be? (You k ow how people say to restore your iPhone to fix battery problems?)

4. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

5. Want300 macrumors 65816

Want300

Using a beta iOS will do nothing to the battery. People restore their phone to fix battery issues because there is some bug effecting the phone causing it to drain the battery or something else.

This will not effect the battery.

6. endothermic thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok thx. I just don't want to use the iOS beta and then if I ever decide to restore to 5.1.1 or update to the public release and get bad battery life because I used the beta.