iPhone blue screen of death..

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by seong, Jun 11, 2013.

1. seong macrumors 65816

seong

This happened to me both on iOS 6 and 7... And I have no bloody clue why it does this.
    Fortunately, I managed to grab a video and pic as a proof... Is something wrong with the display connector on the inside???

Attached Files:

2. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

So does a reboot or restore fix this? I assume something "fixes" it since you mentioned this happens on two different versions of iOS. My feeling is it isn't a connection issue if a simple reboot/restore fixes it.

3. scaredpoet macrumors 604

scaredpoet

More than likely a hardware issue. It could be a bad connector, or even a faulty GPU which would require a full logic board replacement (if not a full phone swap-out). In any case, if a restore doesn't fix it, then it's time to make a trip to he Apple Store.

4. seong thread starter macrumors 65816

seong

Nope. Reboot or restore doesn't fix anything. I'm back to iOS 6 and it just happened when I woke up.

----------

Looks like Apple store will do..
    But the service here in Korea is crap though. For some weird reason, I've had five faulty iPhones 5 so far, and none seems to be perfect. I got the
    phones replaced for battery, battery, camera, dead pixel issues. This fifth one is just going crazy with the display....