iPhone Data Lost Strange....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rei101, Sep 9, 2014.

1. rei101 macrumors 6502a

Ok guys...

I had my iPhone 5 with OS 6 since I bought it in February 2013. Never had a problem with it.

Until finally last week I upgraded to OS7 because some applications needed me to. The day after the upgrade I did a back up in my iMac, all data.

Today I woke up, power up the phone and all my data gone, all my contacts gone. Last Saturday I met this awesome girl and thanks got I sent her a text on Sunday because her phone number was gone too.

Too suspicious that I am running an OS just fine for over a year and all of the sudden after updating, for not reason I lose most of my data... phone data.

Obviously, Apple has some premeditated bugs for you to use their iCloud and stuff.

A few years ago I had 4 12" Powerbooks, all of them had motherboard problems a month before or after the warranty expired. I had a friend who had a mac repair shop and he was so upset about the issue that he falsified the warranty so I could get always a new mother board. I still have one of those 12" Powerbooks with the new motherboard up and running.

But is a fact, bug are inserted into the OS by Apple. I have been using Apple products for 25 years and I see that pattern happening.

2. nnacrumors macrumors 6502

So why not simply restore from backup to get iPhone back to what it was before your data was lost? :confused:

If you did a backup as you say this should be no issue.

3. rei101 thread starter macrumors 6502a

The issue is OS 7, never had this problem with OS 6. I mean, the solution is not having an spare tire, the issue is why the new tires that were supposed to be better are exploding?