Iphone due on the 3rd (not even posted yet)

skippymac

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2010
Hampshire, UK
My Iphone is due for delivery on the 3rd. Not even been dispatched and posted yet by Apple. Are they having delays?
There are loads of us on the UK thread due for 2-8 or 3-9 still processing. Come join the fun! :mad:

In reply to your question, no one really knows what's going on. Apple's stance seems to be "You'll probably get it by the latest date on your estimated delivery but maybe not"

It is possible that they've been shipped but not updated although this seems unlikely. Seems like we're all in for delivery next week :(

gadget123

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 17, 2011
United Kingdom
There are loads of us on the UK thread due for 2-8 or 3-9 still processing. Come join the fun! :mad:

In reply to your question, no one really knows what's going on. Apple's stance seems to be "You'll probably get it by the latest date on your estimated delivery but maybe not"

It is possible that they've been shipped but not updated although this seems unlikely. Seems like we're all in for delivery next week :(
Hmm yes seems crazy.

If it was going to be 3-4 weeks why did they take orders 2-3 weeks?

I thought ordering a day after pre orders opened was enough time. Pre orders should get it before the shops I think not the other way about.

skippymac

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2010
Hampshire, UK
Pre orders should get it before the shops I think not the other way about.
This obviously seems the logical thing as people like us who pre ordered are loyal fans who should be treated as such, but think about how many people pre order compared to those who will buy later/commentators and how much **** they'd throw apple's way the longer the wait in the shops.

Cloverfield33

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2012
Kent, England
Hmm yes seems crazy.

If it was going to be 3-4 weeks why did they take orders 2-3 weeks?

I thought ordering a day after pre orders opened was enough time. Pre orders should get it before the shops I think not the other way about.
Are you sure it's not the 3rd to the 9th? I pre ordered ON the day ore orders started and my delivery is 2 - 8th. If you ordered a day after me I don't see how yours is a straight forward '3rd'.

gadget123

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Apr 17, 2011
United Kingdom
Are you sure it's not the 3rd to the 9th? I pre ordered ON the day ore orders started and my delivery is 2 - 8th. If you ordered a day after me I don't see how yours is a straight forward '3rd'.
Yes 9th latest.

But if its not posted soon there's no way it will even be here for the 9th.

Last time I order from Apple might have to buy elsewhere next time.

rollzst

macrumors member
Apr 10, 2011
Mine says delivery 3rd-9th as well and has not shipped. There has been no communication at all from Apple. It looks like it will not be on time.

What are you playing at Apple? Is this any way to treat loyal customers? I would call up and find out what is going on but its a challenge getting past that ridiculous recorded message

Cloverfield33

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2012
Kent, England
Mine says delivery 3rd-9th as well and has not shipped. There has been no communication at all from Apple. It looks like it will not be on time.

What are you playing at Apple? Is this any way to treat loyal customers? I would call up and find out what is going on but its a challenge getting past that ridiculous recorded message
Mines even before yours ( 2 - 8th) and mine hasn't even gone into 'preparing to ship' let alone 'shipped'. Not getting mine before Monday. First and last time I preorder an iPhone with Apple.

XboxMySocks

macrumors 68020
Oct 25, 2009
What? I ordered on the day of as well and my phone's been here since Friday:eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.