iPhone event question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Jordan246, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Jordan246 macrumors regular

Jordan246

Do they usually put the video up of the keynote because I won't be able to watch the live stream

2. jrswizzle macrumors 603

jrswizzle

Yes - will be found on Apple.com, via iTunes or on your AppleTV.

3. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

Yes they do. Last year I was able to watch it that night.

4. LastZion macrumors 6502a

I can't remember what happens, usually when phone is announced then its that night at midnight that we can pre-order is that right?
    its only been 9 years of this, you'd think I could remember.

5. XTheLancerX macrumors 68000

XTheLancerX

I watched these before but can't remember where on the site it was located, will it be found on the same page they are actually showing the live stream or move it somewhere else on the site? For the iPad Air event I saw what it actually looked like (although I had a decent idea already from leaks) before watching because of it being plastered all over their home page. I like there to be suspense whether all the designs I saw are the real deal or not.

6. Buddygor macrumors regular

Yeah, but for some reason it's typically later. For instance (speaking EST here), it'll stream at 1PM, but they'll post it around 6PM.

7. XTheLancerX macrumors 68000

XTheLancerX

I don't know if iPhone events are different, but I watched the iPad Air event at around 4PM EST I believe.

8. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

If I remember correctly, there's no way to miss where it would be on Apple's website. It will be pretty evident on the homepage.

9. nostresshere macrumors 68030

This thread is about watching a video of the announcement.

For questions about pre order, you might want to read one of the other few gizillion topics about this.

10. XTheLancerX macrumors 68000

XTheLancerX

What I'm saying, is that I want to avoid the homepage lol. I want there it be suspense in the design of it, etc, even though we all most likely have seen it already. I still like for their to be suspense whether the design is the real thing or not. For the iPad Air keynote, I went to apples homepage to find the keynote and it was the first thing I saw, even though I had seen leaks before, etc. hard to explain.

What I'm really trying to find out here, is can I bookmark their apple.com/live page and just go there for the keynote once it's done with (I can't watch it live), or will it be somewhere different?

11. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

Ah, I understand. That's actually a good question. I hope someone can chime in.

12. syedzq macrumors newbie

Link

If it does follow the file hierarchy from previous events, it will likely be at http://apple.com/apple-events/september-2014

If they do change it go to apple.com/apple-events. You won't get spoilers.

Edit: There WILL be a description of the event, such as "Watch Apple CEO Tim Cook Unveil the –––– and – on both pages.

13. makerleone macrumors regular

makerleone

I really don't know what they will do, but i think they should put.

14. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

Put what?