iPhone Fanatics

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenapple

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 21, 2015
I’m one of those guys that highly prefers iPhone since it has superior design and user experience.

I feel disgusted when I see an android phone. Most of the phones looks so badly designed. Except the pixel, which is a iPhone design rip off of course.

But also the menus and everything on android look so cheesy and poorly designed.

Yeah this could offend some people and insnoert if it does.

Any other iPhone fanatics out there that agree with my slight extreme point of view?

torana355

macrumors 68040
Dec 8, 2009
Sydney, Australia
Yes i agree the iPhone is just superior in every single way, Apple have done everything perfectly and there is nothing to improve on. The iPhone is the pinnacle of todays technology, absolute cutting edge. :rolleyes:

Relentless Power

macrumors Nehalem
Jul 12, 2016
I’m one of those guys that highly prefers iPhone since it has superior design and user experience.

I feel disgusted when I see an android phone. Most of the phones looks so badly designed. Except the pixel, which is a iPhone design rip off of course.

But also the menus and everything on android look so cheesy and poorly designed.

Any other iPhone fanatics out there that agree with my slight extreme point of view?

As much as I prefer the iPhone and iOS, android is not as bad as you're making it sound. Competition is as good thing in the tech industry and I think other Cell phone manufacturers are doing a decent job with some of their hardware and Android has come a long way.

Last edited:

burgman

macrumors 68000
Sep 24, 2013

Guessing the Android phones you have seen were not on 7.0 or above? Thanks for the laugh, now I have this video clip in my mind of iPhone fanatics throwing up a little every time they see an Android phone :eek::eek:

Reactions: decafjava

Volgin

Suspended
Jul 17, 2017
Smithfield, RI

I've had every iPhone since the original. But I'm pretty tired of iPhone at this point. If it weren't for the fact that I really like my Series 2 Apple Watch I'd have jumped ship to windows phone.

Stefan johansson

macrumors 65816
Apr 13, 2017
Sweden
What phone people use is not really a big issue. I use iPhone because I bought one years ago,and I don't want to mess with finding equal apps to them I already bought. It's much easier to just transfer the old security copy to a new phone than having to try a bazillion of apps from android store to find 15 I really want.

Reactions: decafjava

jimbo1mcm

macrumors 68000
Mar 21, 2010
For OP: Thanks for my morning laugh. Do not, under any circumstances, look at a Galaxy S8. You will instantly turn into a pillar of salt.

Reactions: Volgin

Stefan johansson

macrumors 65816
Apr 13, 2017
Sweden

Baaah. Everything Apple does and says is correct. If Apple asks me to eat faeces and jump off the cliff, I will do it.
Sure...and android users are always coming up with this,when their real reasons to buy android devices is....a lack of funds. Many of them hook up to android just because that's all they can afford.

decafjava

macrumors 68040
Feb 7, 2011
Geneva

Baaah. Everything Apple does and says is correct. If Apple asks me to eat faeces and jump off the cliff, I will do it.
Garbage OP gets garbage response. Typical. I think I'll go back to discussing how my childhood* was ruined/how manbabies won't accept a female Doctor Who.

*Except I was a Trekkie as a kid and still am, never got the appeal of a weird Englishman in a long scarf having random adventures though now I appreciate Old Who too.

Status
Not open for further replies.