Iphone Fans Will Throw Away 4/4S If Apple Redesign Iphone 5

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iphone4s16gb, Nov 29, 2011.

1. iphone4s16gb macrumors 6502

i have a feel if apple release new iphone with redesign i bet everybody will sale their iphone 4/4s get new look design ,,,,,,,

if apple doesn't change design just change 4 inch screen then who own iphone 4/4s/5 will still use it ....

always something new design more interesting , live with future .......

2. IXDoubleDXI macrumors regular

I'm actually leaning more towards the title of the thread. I'd just throw mine out.

3. soco macrumors 68030

soco

So let me get this straight. You've got this crayyyyyzee notion. And you think that if Apple comes out with something new, people who have the old stuff will BUY IT!?!

How dare you come to our forums with such insanity?

4. Moonflow macrumors member

Nope, i won't throw my phones away or sell it. I like to keep my gadgets and in as good condition as possible. So when the iphone 5 comes out, my iphone 4S 64gb factory unlocked will go on my display cabinet :)

And this is a repeated processssssss.....s...s..s.s.s.s.s.

5. iphone4s16gb thread starter macrumors 6502

like now , no one want bring iphone 3g or 3gs walk in the street when go out , bring iphone 4s . more fashion , nice feeling with 4s .......

6. deeddawg macrumors 604

Perhaps you've surrounded yourself with people who consider their phone a fashion accessory, thus your perception. Lots of 3G's and 3Gs's selling on ebay, so people are buying them. Easy enough to see lots of people using 3G/3Gs phones on the streets here.

7. iSayuSay macrumors 68030

iSayuSay

Just tell me iphone4s16gb. Do you actually have an iPhone? What iPhone do you use? The one that used as your nickname?

Or what?

At some times you post about "why people loves iPhone 4s compared to 4?"
    The other times you post about "which iPhone 4s has the best battery life?"
    And some other times you post about "iPhone fans will throw away 4/4s if Apple redesign iPhone 5"

So .. which side are you on really? You love iPhone? Or not?

I'm fine with 3.5" screen on iPhone today, but obviously won't mind if Apple release bigger iPhone for next release, but we don't know for sure if it's going to happen or not.

Can't you just enjoy your current iPhone without worrying why people really love/hate it?

Now..

how about I tell you some news? It is reported people would throw away iPhone 6 when Apple release iPhone 8, and same thing will happen when iPhone 10 released. But of course people would spit on iPhone 10 when iPhone 12 released, sounds good to you?

8. Givmeabrek macrumors 68030

Givmeabrek

Yup, I'm throwing out my 4s just in case Apple comes out with a new design. I always like to be ready....... :rolleyes:

9. iSayuSay macrumors 68030

iSayuSay

I'd worry more about the OP of the thread, mate .. :cool:

10. ericrwalker macrumors 68030

ericrwalker

He has a 16gb iPhone 4S, but hates it because he should have gotten a 32/64gb because they have a better battery life.:rolleyes:

11. TallGuy1970 macrumors 6502

I plan on selling my iPhone 4 to help recoup some of the cost of my new iPhone 5 (hopefully completely redesigned with LTE). Why would anyone throw their old phone away?

12. iSayuSay macrumors 68030

iSayuSay

You really have to believe iphone4s16gb is the most irritating iphone yet.

I was talking about the phone, seriously :eek:

13. urkel macrumors 68030

You really didnt think this idea through. Your claim is that everyone will sell their 4/4S for a new iPhone 5 design. Yet you claim also that "no one want bring" old designs of iPhones.

So who exactly is going to buy these old iPhone 4/4S if nobody actually wants them? You should probably sit down and work on this theory. Or better yet, worry about more important things than how "fashionable" an iPhone makes someone look.

14. Certinfy macrumors 6502a

Certinfy

I don't think so. I don't actually see how a 4" screen phone can be better looking than the iPhone 4/4S so I think many will keep and use theirs.

15. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

How... shallow.

Claiming that esoterics are more important than functionality.

I still use my iPhone 3G, as I'm waiting for a few more apps to come out that I require. I don't care.. actually, I don't give a fat damn about what people think of me, especially if I'm carring an iPhone 3G. Like Bobby Brown said, I don't need permission to make my own decisions; that's MY prerogative. If they have issues with it, that is THEIR problem, not mine.

BL.

16. ericrwalker macrumors 68030

ericrwalker

Not sure if you saw this post from him, I think he was sent here from the Android Gods. http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=13913365&postcount=14

17. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

iphone4s16gb, are you by any chance related to "iphonetoday"?

He was banned, but you two have quite-a-bit in common (just saying).

As to your question. No, not everyone is going to throw their iPhone 4/4S in the trash (I still see people rocking the Original iPhone)

18. iphone4s16gb thread starter macrumors 6502

i got iphone 4 32 GB , 4S not yet ?

last time 3GS i didn't buy just because with the S ,then i get iphone 4

19. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

Isn't this the same person that was having a fit about not having good credit, so they couldn't get the 4S?

20. r2shyyou macrumors 68000

r2shyyou

I see you've all met my nemesis. I've been absent a bit lately but in the past few days I've seen many a great post in response to some of these "classics".

Is that an actual question? If so, my answer is "jumping polka dotted umbrella dress shoes for seven train amber closets".

Of course you didn't buy the 3GS because of the S. Who would want a phone with an S on the end of the name? I mean, it's almost as crazy as creating a username with an S at the end of the phone model's name. Whacky!

21. likethesoup2 macrumors 6502a

THANK YOU!!!!

And he LOVES to start stupid polls . . .

22. soco macrumors 68030

soco

...what!?!

I don't know where you've been lately, but you need to go back and retrieve your brain. It should be blatantly obvious that scrimshaw Violet Beauregarde went to emotion slack, with a group cannibal you clock train amber closets, not seven.

Come on now.

23. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

Had to launch safari to upvote your post and a few others. LOL

24. r2shyyou macrumors 68000

r2shyyou

Good point, good point. I'm a bit rusty, you see. I do apologize and would like to take this opportunity to ensure you that I will be more thoughtful and, as a result, accurate in my responses.

Oh how silly I feel...

25. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

"Do you want next iphone will have a same design like 4S" and "Apple will release next iphone in Steve Job day" were not stupid polls.

:D