iPhone getting replaced....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by miss.manson, Aug 29, 2012.

1. miss.manson macrumors 6502a

miss.manson

My iPhone 4s is getting serviced(battery problems) and I had it factory unlocked by AT&T but I'm wondering if Apple will send me a factory unlocked one since the one I have now is unlocked?

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

The replacement should carry over the same properties as the phone you're sending in.
    I'd make sure I let them know too before I send it in to be sure you get an unlocked iphone.
    If not they will make you call AT&T again and go through all the steps. Make sure you save the receipt that shows this phone is the replacement of the old one that was unlocked. It should display the new replacement and old IMEI number as proof that it was serviced by Apple.

3. miss.manson thread starter macrumors 6502a

miss.manson

I'll call them tomorrow and ask to be sure. I was wondering if anyone on here knew, so that I didn't have to call :p do you know how long it will take to get the replacement? Last time I had to get a replacement all I had to do was go to the ups store and give them my phone and apple paid for shipping and everything. I also got the new phone the next day..but this time they're sending me a box to ship it in. ;/