Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bella8485

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 6, 2009
So I've only had this phone for a month, and I've been extra extra careful. Anways the other day I went to check my phone in my purse and when I pulled i out it was vibrating... and it wouldn't stop. I couldn't even reset it or turn it on, nothing would work... Finally I held the home key and reset button for about a minute or two and it stopped and restarted. Then later on that day I went to check my phone again and this time it just wouldn't start. I thought it was off somehow because of the battery so I held the power button down and nothing. Running out of ideas I plugged it into my car's radio tranmitter thing and it the screen came back, I unplugged it and the same thing happened. It did this about 3 different times and then it seemed like it was working fine. Yesterday I checked my phone and my screen was white with yellow lines and I couldn't reset it, or hit the home key, accept calls, I couldn't do anything. I did the whole restart process like 5 different times and nothing, I waited about an hour to check it again and when I did the screen was still blank with yellow lines but this time I was able to restart it.... Now today it did the whole vibrating thing AGAIN.... I'm getting super frustrated, has this happened to anyone else? Any ideas? I'm restoring it but I just think its dumb that I've only had it for a month and I already got to restore it. HELP!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.