iPhone Home Automation

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ga12345, Jun 16, 2013.

1. ga12345 macrumors newbie

Anyone familiar or have experience with home automation products that can be controlled with your iPhone? I've seen a few but this one really drawn my attention cause it looks pretty easy to install and not that expensive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcIyQl3nIfM

Does anyone know where this product is available?

Thanks in advance.

2. Mrbobb macrumors 601

Is this a veiled spam? Why don't you ask us what you want to know.

3. hafr macrumors 68030

Considering how ridiculously easy it was to find information about it, I say there's no way this isn't just an advertising attempt.

4. ga12345 thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry.... if this makes you think this is a spam.

Since this kind of system is somewhat related to our phones and I guess a lot of people here like this kind of gadget so I thought may be I can get some feedback whether anyone is familiar.

I'm currently working on my basement so I would like to consider something like this, cause it is all wireless and so may be I can use it not only in my basement and other parts of the house as well.

There are other systems out there but more costly so I just want to see whether someone from this forum has used this kind of product in the past and share their experience.

Belkin also offers something similar, but heard the range is very limited. I guess if I post the same question but linked to a Belkin Youtube video, it won't make you think this is a spam.....

5. takeshi74 macrumors 601

6. hafr macrumors 68030

Dude. You registered to post a promotional video that was uploaded to the web just a few days earlier and that has very few views, and you're asking where to buy it despite a) you knowing it's cheaper than the competitors' products and b) they're not really being all that secret about selling their products on their webpage.

Also, there's the fact that newly registered users have posted only one post on several other forums - more or less identical to this one.

Let me guess, you're young, got a summer job at Skylink and was assigned the task to spread the word about their products?