Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

johntom2000

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 11, 2013
Pikeville, Ky
I am thinking about subscribing for 2 years. I saw it at Walmart and I really like it. I own a iPad 4th Gen 64 GB. Does anybody else read it? If so, How you do like it? Worth paying 2 years for?

Thanks

John

617aircav

Suspended
Jul 2, 2012
I dont get it, you saw it at Wal-Mart. Didn't you read it? I'm guessing you did, did you like it?

johntom2000

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 11, 2013
Pikeville, Ky
I dont get it, you saw it at Wal-Mart. Didn't you read it? I'm guessing you did, did you like it?

Yes, I picked it up and read it and got the mail in order form. I was asking on here to see If any other Apple iDevice owners have read it and liked it. I read a little bit of it. I was in a hurry.

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Based on what the OP saw, he likes it. What he wants to know is if he will have that same experience on a monthly basis, or if this particular issue was simply an aberration.

He doesn't want to sign up for a two year magazine subscription if the current issue is just a deviation from a norm of blah mediocrity. Why waste your money on a two year sub if all the mag will be good for is lining the bird cage?

Since he's never seen or gone with this publication before he's asking those that have what they think so he can decide if he wants to spend his money or not on a sub.

johntom2000

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 11, 2013
Pikeville, Ky
Based on what the OP saw, he likes it. What he wants to know is if he will have that same experience on a monthly basis, or if this particular issue was simply an aberration.

He doesn't want to sign up for a two year magazine subscription if the current issue is just a deviation from a norm of blah mediocrity. Why waste your money on a two year sub if all the mag will be good for is lining the bird cage?

Since he's never seen or gone with this publication before he's asking those that have what they think so he can decide if he wants to spend his money or not on a sub.

Thank you!

osofast240sx

macrumors 68030
Mar 25, 2011
I am thinking about subscribing for 2 years. I saw it at Walmart and I really like it. I own a iPad 4th Gen 64 GB. Does anybody else read it? If so, How you do like it? Worth paying 2 years for?

Thanks

John
I like maclife better but it's worth it.

madsci954

macrumors 68030
Oct 14, 2011
Ohio
What's the 2 year price and per issue price?

I would just get the next 2 issues off the newsstand, then if you like those issues as well, get the 2 year sub.

Interstella5555

macrumors 603
Jun 30, 2008
Well this is one of the more unique threads I've seen on here... OP, if you like it, go for it, I believe the iPad version will have more multimedia and could be more engaging than the print copy. do they have a trial version you could check out?

johntom2000

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 11, 2013
Pikeville, Ky
I like maclife better but it's worth it.

I saw that beside this magazine

What's the 2 year price and per issue price?

I would just get the next 2 issues off the newsstand, then if you like those issues as well, get the 2 year sub.

$25.00 for 2 years

Well this is one of the more unique threads I've seen on here... OP, if you like it, go for it, I believe the iPad version will have more multimedia and could be more engaging than the print copy. do they have a trial version you could check out?

I looked for a trail version and it was so small couldn't really see it that well. An that was on my iPad.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.