iPhone love

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jcorbin, Feb 20, 2012.

1. jcorbin macrumors 6502a

Why do you love your iPhone? My story:
    I have had every iPhone model. After the 3GS I went to android devices for a couple years. And had every android for my carrier. I found that I always wanted one that had features mine didn't. Now that I'm back to the iPhone I realized that, aside from the newest model coming out, only having one version of the phone makes things very easy.

Anyway the reason I love my iPhone is because it's so very easy. It has the best apps. The best camera. More accessories catered to it. It just works...and that's the thing I always struggled with with android.

2. Leonard1818 macrumors 68020

you pretty much nailed it. I'm a tinkerer but I need my phone to just work. I didn't want to HAVE TO tinker with my Android phone just to make it work.

3. jcorbin thread starter macrumors 6502a

4. pooleman Suspended

pooleman

5. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

I've heard the sexting is also fantastic!

6. El3ctronics macrumors 65816

Better when you go iPhone to iPhone...iMessex

7. davidra macrumors 6502

Yes, Facetime improves the success rate of simultaneous culmination.

8. solo118 macrumors 65816

You pretty much hit the nail on the head.

IOS just works. Tons of apps, great support, great design. I have tried Android but its a bit more complicated to use. I love the design of ios, everything is easy to use and extremely fluid (cant say the same for the Android's i used they were not as fluid)

Android is clever and all, but can you imagine your phone getting outdated every couple of months?I feel like everytime a phone is realeased from Samsung, LG, or Motorola there is a new benchmark (and this is on a monthly basis)

There are tons of options for Androids (size, speed, pricepoints) but to be honest physically the iphone is perfect for me. I do not want or need a 4.5 inch screen and I feel the build of some of those phones are nowhere near the iphone. Yes the iphone is fragile, but I take care of my posessions.

Hell... even the resale value is great on iphone! When a new model comes out, I simply backup my phone wipe it clean and sell it on ebay. It usually gives me enough money to pickup the new model with little or nothing out of my pocket if I am doing an upgrade.

9. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68030

ET iPhone Home

The 4S is my first iPhone. I don't think I'm as giddy over it as some nor am I anxious for the 5 or 6. Don't get me wrong, I prefer the iPhone over android, and will continue to purchase the iPhone every 2 years. I'm just not obsessed over it.

10. DroidRules macrumors 65816

Sorry but I don't love my i..... If I had to use different device I would be ok with that. I do prefer it over other phones simply because of how it "works" (esp when jailbroken!). I can't see myself using another brand but I wouldn't call it love. Maybe I'm in the closet?

11. Irish Rose macrumors 65816

No, I feel the same way. Right now I'm using the 4S and like it because it is jailbroken and currently meets my needs the best. However, if a device came out next week or month that would meet my needs more I would have no problem with switching.

12. jcorbin thread starter macrumors 6502a

I can understand that. But for me it just works. And it's the only phone I keep coming back to.

13. cynics macrumors G3

I like it cause it's crazy simple and fast. Not only in hardware speed but the speed I can do stuff because of its simplicity. It's great for social networking too and the way it does text in a chat form is great with other iPhone users.

Plus I'm a wannabe photographer but can't be bothered to carry around an actual camera. So the 4s is perfect.

There would be some stuff i'd change but for the most part it's near perfect.

14. sharpycl macrumors 6502

sharpycl

Like the users above I'm a tinkerer but would prefer my phone to work the way it is advertised too without much tinkering/headache. My iPhone 4 has worked like a champ for the past year and a half with no issues at all and the iPhone will be my brand of phone of choice for a while.

15. labman macrumors 604

labman

I like it allot. I like it better then other phones out there! ;) when and if I find one I like better I'll switch. (done)

16. techkidd4400 macrumors regular

But, do you love it?

17. JUiCEJamie macrumors 6502a

JUiCEJamie

You pretty much nailed it! Only having 1 phone, or 1 phone update a year, really keeps everything so in line. - Your right, it does just work.