iPhone order status question (see pic)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Klae17, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Klae17 macrumors 6502a

Klae17

Hello guys. I ordered on the 14th from ATT. This is the order status when I go check online. It still says processing order as well as shipping, and no shipping number. What does that mean for receiving it? Oct 5th? Or should I cancel and try one of the stores?

Attached Files:

2. golfesv macrumors member

I think your fine mine says the same thing....depends what time you ordered but i would guess you should see it the 21st. I don't think they have released tracking numbers yet because we are still days away.

3. Klae17 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Klae17

Ok, should I be worried now? The order status still says the same thing and no updates from ATT...

4. Swerthy macrumors member

Many people have this same status on their iPhone 5 pre-orders. And all are promised a 9/21 delivery date. Personally one of our phones is still processing but when I go to ups and track it via order # it shows it moving from China to the West Coast, with a delivery date of 9/21

I wouldn't worry about this. If it still says processing on Thursday, then I'd call your carrier.

5. lorenwade macrumors 68000

lorenwade

I preordered opening night and mine still says processing. Relax. ;)

6. Klae17 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Klae17

How did you get a tracking number? AT&T never gave one to me nor do they have one for me.

7. JoshObra macrumors regular

Pretty much try out this post for tracking number.

I ordered the same time as everyone else (midnight 9/14) but I didn't get my tracking number until like Tuesday evening.

On UPS you track by reference, try the order number and if that doesn't work try using the billing cell phone number.

By the way, Apple.com still says "Preparing for shipment".

So if they promised you 9/21.. you're getting it on 9/21.

8. nostresshere macrumors 68030

There are active message threads with this same question already asked and answered over and over. Is it that hard to read those vs starting new ones?

9. Klae17 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Klae17

I started mine a while back and seeing how I'm a business account (handled differently than consumer accounts), I thought I would post a picture and see if there was anyone with any information. Next time be more helpful and link to those threads please. Thank you.