Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

graciepoo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 27, 2008
I installed the new leopard version onto my macbook yesterday and stupidly managed to delete all of my files off of my laptop.

Fortunately most of the photos are on my iphone so they are not lost, however they are not ones that I have taken myself on the phone, I know that I can send the pictures via email but that would involve sending them all one by one.

I was wondering if there was an application that will allow me to send these pictures to the computer when i plug my iPhone in. I know there have been solutions posted to this problem when people have taken the photos on the iPhone but I have not, I imported them from iPhoto initially and now wish to get them back.

Any help would be appreciated :).

fishmoose

macrumors 68000
Jul 1, 2008
Sweden
You should be able to import them to iphoto library again, no special software besides iphoto should be needed

kheovnien

macrumors member
Jul 15, 2008
UCI
your thread title needs changing unless u meant to be confusing. try "photos not taken with iphone transferred back to macbook"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.