iPhone portrait pix are great... but does anyone have pix of moving PEOPLE?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by e8w117, Jun 24, 2009.

1. e8w117 macrumors member

my wife is constantly on the move, with our 2 little ones. i'd like to get her the new phone as the pix i've seen on this forum are awesome... but.... my kids move, really move.....

does anyone have pix, from their iPhone, of PEOPLE(sitting or moving)???

any help would be greatly appreciated....

it should be noted, that i do have an slr and another point-n-click, but sometimes a quick phone pic grabs those silly faces...

thnx again....

2. DEdwards2204 macrumors member

DEdwards2204

Only one I've seen from a 3GS is the one Apple is using as a slogan picture. It's got the two kids running next to each other in frames.

3. STEVESKI07 macrumors 68000

STEVESKI07

I don't know if it's a good idea going on a forum asking for people's pictures of their kids. What's the difference between a kid and an adult to a camera lens? Nothing. So why do you need a picture of kids?????

4. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I use my iPhone constantly to snap pictures of my kids and now with the 3GS I'm starting to take videos.

I'm not about to publish pictures of my children on an internet forum however and I don't think too many parents will be willing to do so either.

5. megapopular macrumors 6502a

here's a pic from mcdonalds of my daughter, these were taken while she was singing, dancing and eating. Also, it wasn't super bright there, either. I thought it took decent pics. Pics were taken in rapid succession.

[​IMG]

6. William Gates macrumors 6502

William Gates

In all seriousness though, here's what you're looking for

[​IMG][​IMG]

mind you these were taken with the original iPhone.

7. yellow Moderator emeritus

yellow

Curious to see what he meant.
    Let's save the social crucification until something is proven to be off.

8. Sanveann macrumors 6502

Sanveann

The OP didn't come across that bad to me ... if you have kids, you know it IS hard to get good shots of them with a camera phone, but sometimes they're doing something cute/funny/naughty and you don't have time to run and grab your regular camera. I have a LOT of pics of my oldest that I took with my camera phone -- not an iPhone -- because it was handy, but that are (sadly) pretty darn blurry.

9. STEVESKI07 macrumors 68000

STEVESKI07

Yes, he stated that he wanted something to get quick shots from. He also stated that he wanted to see action shots. This is all fine and dandy until he goes and says: "does anyone have pix, from their iPhone, of kids(sitting or moving)???" Now wouldn't just any other people picture or action shot do this justice? Asking for pictures of peoples kids is one of the creepiest things you can do if you do not know the person.

10. e8w117 thread starter macrumors member

wow..... didn't mean to turn anyone into a forum monster....

i don't need pix of kids. as i stated in my original post, i have kids myself and i wanted to get my wife an iphone, so she could send me pix, thats all...

THAT BEING SAID...... pls post pix of people moving, i suppose....

thnx.....

thnx Gates.... thnx for the comparison

11. Sanveann macrumors 6502

Sanveann

Just because a kid is sitting doesn't mean he/she is holding still. :)

12. JosephBergdoll macrumors 6502

Did you mean "pictures," "please," and "thanks?"

13. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

Wow... Seriously? You guys almost attacked this guy like he walked in on Chris Hanson. He's got kids, and wants to make sure the camera will work for shooting his own kids on the move. Pretty logical request.