iPhone purchased at AT&T, warranty at Apple Store right?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tomashi, Jul 21, 2008.

1. tomashi macrumors regular

Just wanted to make sure that Apple treats all warranty on iPhones the same no matter if you purchased from AT&T or Apple right?

I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with my battery, I can literally watch it drain as I'm using it for light stuff like email. On standby over the period of about 5 hours and getting pushed 10 emails it'll drop around 20% (this is when I'm sleeping). Wake up and start using the phone in the morning and it'll be less then halfway by noon.

Anyone know if the Genius bar has anyway to test whether or not the battery is defective? I've got an appointment this afternoon and would like to know what to expect.

Should I bring everything that came with the iPhone in case they can swap it out?

2. nparmelee macrumors 6502

When my hubby had issues with his 1st gen iPhone, AT&T sent him to the Apple store to deal with support. I would just make an appointment with a genius at the apple store.

3. tomashi thread starter macrumors regular

Just wanted to give an update. The Genius at the Apple store was really good, replaced my phone on the spot. Didn't matter I got it from AT&T, they pulled it out of their iPhones they have specifically to swap with defective ones. Really impressed, whole thing took less then 15 minutes.