iPhone Spring Cleaning

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by anonjd, Oct 20, 2012.

1. anonjd macrumors member

So, I'm waiting for my iPhone 5 to arrive and I'm in the process of looking at the accessories I want to buy for it, so that everything will be ready for when it arrives.

I know maybe I'm over-analyzing things, but I'm deciding if I should keep apps/games that I don't use. It's not about saving storage, as I ordered a 64GB iPhone 5, and that will be more than enough storage for me.

I've honestly purchased hundreds of apps and probably only use ten to twenty apps. But, I can't seem to delete any of the apps, especially games, that I either purchased and only used a few times, or ones that I don't think I've used at all.

I've definitely cut down on the app purchases and it's saved me a ton. This is just my drunken Saturday night post, as I lay sick at home, and was just wondering what you guys think and how you guys approach this issue.

2. Prof. macrumors 601

Prof.

I delete apps from my iTunes all the time, including games I've spent money on. If I ever want to re-download them, I just download them again from the cloud - free of charge. You can do the same thing.