iPhone Stuck at apple logo..Help!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lovelydan, Aug 3, 2012.

1. lovelydan macrumors newbie

hi;

i have recently jailbroken(absinthe) my iphone 4s IOS 5.1 and downloaded a few themes and application which i do not want to lose. My phone crushed when i was trying to install Whatsapp.IPa application through iFunbox, it will just boot to the apple log and hangs in there...i tried to connect to iTunes and iTunes will freeze..i can only access its files through ifunbox but i dont really know what i am suppose to do to fix this issue.

Pliz help.
    lovely, botswana.

my regards

2. Holmes093 macrumors 6502

Holmes093

Try this:

Load iFunbox
    Go To Raw Filesystem - Then Applications
    Delete whatsapp folder.
    Then Reboot Phone

Good Luck

3. lovelydan thread starter macrumors newbie

Holmes093

i tried that with ifunbox a couples of tyms and i failed... it cant find the whatsapp file..infact the phone will connect to ifunbox for few minutes and disconnect b4 it could finish to seach for the files... so i searched all the files one by one and i couldn't find the file...the phone could not restore with iTunes too, it gives the following error message and disconnect ""the iphone "name" could not be restored.an unknown error occured(-50).

4. Holmes093 macrumors 6502

Holmes093

Okay so error -50 is normally a PC specific problem, i.e usb port or 3rd party software blocking the restore. Have you tried a USB port that is directly on the motherboard rather than a front panel USB. Also could you tell me what iOS firmware you are on

5. Shadowbech macrumors 601

IF you have firewall enabled, then try disabling firewall. Also try disabling any antivirus program as that can be the cause as well.