Iphone stuck on connect to itunes screen with slide for emergency bar at the bottom

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by IphoneIssues, Dec 30, 2010.

1. IphoneIssues macrumors 65816

I was trying to downgrade it and I got up to the part where I got the 1015 error. I then tried to get rid of the error using iReb and Recboot but they both said I need LibUSB installed, which I hear will give you tons of computer issues. Then I tried to use quickpwn according to this guide here:

http://modmyi.com/forums/3g-s-downgrading/714717-ultimate-downgrade-tutorial.html

When that didn't work, I disconnected my iphone and then it ended up on the connect to itunes screen with the slide for emergency text at the bottom of the screen, which appears when the phone is fresh out of the box and ready for activation. The problem is, my phone was not activated before I did this. I would GREATLY appreciate if somebody could tell me what I need to do to get things back to the way they were before, because as it stands, this device isn't usable.

2. PsstGreek macrumors 68040

PsstGreek

Are you trying to jailbreak and unlock? You need to activate your iPhone using an AT&T sim since you're at the emergency screen.