iPhone Three Mobile Order ???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jordanhuxley, Oct 12, 2011.

1. jordanhuxley macrumors member

I placed my order on Sunday, and chose Friday delivery but still haven't had a despatch email? Is this the same for everyone?

Thanks

2. XxS4CR3DxX macrumors member

XxS4CR3DxX

Its the same for me mate, still ain't heard anything so my give them a call.

3. jordanhuxley thread starter macrumors member

Me too, they may just be doing things 'properly' and not letting them arrive until Friday

???

4. BAZ1307 macrumors member

I ordered mine through the phone so I won't get an email... They did say, however, that the phone is pretty much guaranteed to be here on Friday.

Apparently I will be getting a text with a tracking number on Friday morning though, which will be my first leap of joy, followed by seeing the phone with my own two eyes. :p

Best of luck for you all getting your phone on release day. :)

5. jordanhuxley thread starter macrumors member

Right, I'm going to phone up now and as them. I'll put the response they give me on the forum for anyone else in my situation.

What did you go for? I went for the White 32GB ...

6. jordanhuxley thread starter macrumors member

Three (3) said that they were having stock 'issues' but my order was still scheduled for Friday but that may change :(

7. BAZ1307 macrumors member

I went for the 16GB Black personally... I'm an existing customer so couldn't make use of the QuidCo cashback deal through the website. :( I'm also not too fussed about space anyway. Don't have many problems with this 16GB iPad. :)

It's my first iPhone though, so I'm pretty excited! I wanted an iPhone 4 seriously badly, but couldn't afford one when they launched last year. I'm glad Apple kept the same design tbh. :p

8. XxS4CR3DxX macrumors member

XxS4CR3DxX

I went for 32g White as I've had my black 4 for a while now and it looks great in White, I might ring them now to see whats going on

9. XxS4CR3DxX macrumors member

XxS4CR3DxX

Just rang three (3) and they told me my iPhone 4s 32g will be here tomorrow morning

10. Toonbay macrumors 6502

Toonbay

Whitley Bay, North East UK (God's Country)
    Just rang the 3 Newcastle Store about my pre order. Manager has just said that the stock has come in this morning and that all pre orders will be met.

he said he is going to start ringing round this afternoon so i may get another call later lol

Roll on 8am!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

11. XxS4CR3DxX macrumors member

XxS4CR3DxX

Three just moved my order till Saturday they lie on the phone!!!

12. LastLine, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2011

LastLine macrumors 65816

I've had the same thing - tried ringing to explain that I'm going away for a week tomorrow so won't be able to take delivery...they're arranging call backs...tomorrow.

What a load of bull...

It may only be the day after, but this is actually a huge problem for me, and they can't even talk to me about it.

Just for the record - 32gb White if anyone keeps track.

13. XxS4CR3DxX macrumors member

XxS4CR3DxX

Yea that's the same email I got from them so I rang them aswell and they said it should be Saturday and then said Tuesday at the latest! If it don't come Saturday then I will cancel it and get it some where else as I was told over the phone this morning that it will be here tomorrow 100%, mine is the 32gb white aswell.

14. LastLine macrumors 65816

Agreed - I got the same call this morning...definitely tomorrow...definitely. if it's not..Saturday...if not Saturday Tuesday...is Monday a bank holiday or something?

15. jaymul macrumors newbie

Does anyone have any idea when we are likely to receive dispatch details from three? they seem very secretive atm.

16. GeorgeN111 macrumors regular

I received this email.

Thanks for ordering your iPhone 4S with Three. We’re sorry but as the new iPhone is so popular a number of orders have been slightly delayed. Your new iPhone will be delivered to you on Saturday 15 October by 1pm.

I am kind of annoyed, i really expected to receive my iPhone tomorrow. Has anyone actually received an email saying it will be delivered 14th.

They might be doing this just to cover themselves instead of people getting annoyed with the if chance of it not turning up on the selected day for whatever reason.

17. moel macrumors 6502

Some would say, they've managed to bag sod all phones in the initial free for all between the networks.

18. jaymul macrumors newbie

That sucks, just got the email too. i'm gonna ring them in a min. has everyone else received this email?

19. LastLine macrumors 65816

And it looks like you're going black too...some consolation for us who went white at least :)

Let us know what they say ok?

20. GeorgeN111 macrumors regular

I think so, i don't know anyone who has ordered from Three and not received this exact email. Its kind of stupid.

I think they are just covering themselves to be honest.

21. jaymul macrumors newbie

Well conveniently they sent the email when there call center was shutting, probably just to prevent loads of calls about this email, anyway does anyone think this is just a cover up for themselves or should i just wait until Saturday and not spend tomorrow waiting by the door.

ps. i ordered the iphone 32gb black :p

22. jordanhuxley thread starter macrumors member

I have that same email too :(

I ordered the 4S 32GB in white ...

I phoned them and they said it didn't seem as though my order had been dispatched tonight.

Have any of you phoned them after receiving this email?
    Yesterday I was promised that it would definitely arrive tomorrow.

23. jaymul macrumors newbie

I was also promised that my iPhone would arrive tomorrow, although there call lines are closed now

24. LastLine macrumors 65816

I guess it's a wait and see thing - maybe we'll all be pleasently surprised tomorrow, maybe we'll get it Saturday. If it's after Saturday I shall be *very* intverested in speaking to them...

25. GeorgeN111 macrumors regular

I tried phoning and it said that the phone lines were too busy to accept my calls!

I am really not sure about this whole saga, it could be that they just want to cover themselves but it may also mean that we have to wait for our iPhones slightly longer than those who ordered it from Apple themselves.

I am still going to hold hope for a delivery tomorrow. After all thats when i selected the delivery to take place.