iPhone Upgrade

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Macbook 2.4 uni, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Macbook 2.4 uni macrumors newbie

Macbook 2.4 uni

Hello ! i have an iPhone 4 on verizon,does anyone know what the early upgrade fee is ? I've had it on contract for about 8 or 9 months,and is it worth an upgrade to a 4s this close to launch day for iPhone 5 ? All help appreciated !!! :)

2. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

I don't know if they do the subsidized upgrades like AT&T, but that would run you about $450 with att

3. Macbook 2.4 uni thread starter macrumors newbie

Macbook 2.4 uni

Hmm,im not sure...But I've seen other forums on google that some people get there early upgrades even after only like 4 months for 36 dollars,the price to the phone with contract (199) and reset the contract.

4. nostresshere macrumors 68030

You can answer this better than anyone here. Login and see how much they would charge you.

As to spending money to get almost the same phone, not sure why?

5. cynics macrumors G4

Call them and ask, however I believe it's going to be phone based. They (Verizon) don't like a subsidized iPhone at all let alone giving them away.

Most don't consider the 4S to be worth the upgrade especially so close to the next iPhone release.

6. Macbook 2.4 uni thread starter macrumors newbie

Macbook 2.4 uni

Okay i can try that,and yeah,its probably more worth waiting correct ?

----------

They are very tight when it comes to upgrades unlike at&t

7. sakau2007 macrumors 6502

yeah, if you have a 4, i'd just wait till the next phone comes out, sell your 4, and buy the new generation phone. Even buying it off contract wouldn't be the end of the world because apple's devices hold their value so well.

8. Macbook 2.4 uni thread starter macrumors newbie

Macbook 2.4 uni

Yeah,your correct,i have one upgrade I'm due for on my other line and this line is like 9 months through. Thats why i was just curious on what to do.