iPhone V IPad mini leaks

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mubo, Aug 9, 2012.

1. mubo macrumors regular

How come there are so many part leaks for the next generation iPhone but we have only seen (maybe) the back of the iPad mini? Wouldn't a new iPad which isn't the same form generate interest? Is it made in a more locked down factory? Prehaps the iPad was ment to be a decoy, or would it prove that the phone is a controlled leak to take the wind out of the S3 sails? I'm not into the conspiracy theory I think Apples marketing is great, look how people are bickering, contradicting or are excited about this bit of tech. They say calm before the storm, if this is the calm, I can't wait for the storm.

Peace all...

2. brock2621 macrumors 6502a

brock2621

They might have waited to launch it alongside the iPad 4 in January... So parts might be scarce for another 8-12 weeks...

3. MLG macrumors regular

4. newyorksole macrumors 68030

Probably because it won't be available until like October or something so they don't have to start mass producing it yet. Also, it is larger than the iPhone. Could be harder to sneak those parts.

5. mubo thread starter macrumors regular

That makes sense, wouldn't it be the first new product Tim has released ? Not next generation.

6. TSX macrumors 68030

TSX

7. Technarchy macrumors 603

Technarchy

8. cameljockey macrumors member

There is no spoon.

9. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

Me thinks there's definitely an 8" iPad. There was just way too much leakage "coincidentally" during the release of the Nexus 7.

Too much smoke not to be fire.