Iphone Wholesale Buisness... Is dowsuperstore.com legit?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jseyf5, Aug 26, 2009.

1. jseyf5 macrumors member

jseyf5

Hi. im looking to start an iphone wholesale company and make some money here and there. A place i found was dowsuperstore.com They look legit, and retail here in the us. There prices are not scam like, quite honestly. But im just not sure and i have some questions

1. Do you think they are legit?
    2. If i do buy( i will pay cc) and it ends up being fraud, am i covered by visa.
    3. Is it worth the risk?

I have the money, i just want to be supercautious that i dont get scammed. Well, anyways, i hope you guys can help! thanks!

John:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

2. rjohnstone macrumors 68040

rjohnstone

3. jonp80 macrumors newbie

Dow Superstore Inc: Wholesale, Iphones, BEWARE!

Hey there, just found your post and I would not trust them. Here are a couple blogs I just wrote about this company. I work for a media company and and they totally scammed me. I tried working things out with them and every time I do, they end up delaying what seems to be the inevitable. Here are the blogs so you can learn more about www.dowsuperstore.com and see some of the emails I have had with them.

http://blog.wholesaleu.com/
    http://blog.toptenwholesale.com

4. alent1234 macrumors 603

I bought 20 iPhones there to resell on eBay. Their prices are insane

5. lynnj macrumors newbie

When did you place your order and have you received anything yet? Thanks!!!

6. old-wiz macrumors G3

Seriously? They have a BBB Logo that you can't click on, which is a clear sign of a scam. They are not an Apple authorized dealer either. The thread is over two years old anyway.

And no one outside of Apple has a list of upcoming models of Apple products.

7. geoffm33 macrumors 6502

geoffm33

Hmmmmmm.....

Attached Files:

8. Beenblacklisted macrumors 6502

Beenblacklisted

you have no idea.

The rabbit hole goes way too deep for most of you guys. My suggestion is not to get involved with something you are unfamiliar with, if you don't know about new Hampshire or Delaware when it comes to iPhone sales, you are way way behind.

9. Qibbly macrumors newbie

Unimaven is legit. One of their reps used to be an agent with one of the largest distributors of branded smartphones on the east coast.

Some reason they just decided to go are with their ppc campaign. Usually wholesalers do not make their contact so reachable.

Best way to verify if ancompany is legit is by calling the Attorney General Office of that companies state. Run the Whois domain info and pull public records.

Again it is rare to find wholesalers via google organic search. And no, uni did not cut me a check, just happen to be part of a large trading group. The wholesale world is pretty small. And at times secretive.

Fix and flip is still the best and fastest way to getting your feet wet in this wild industry kiddo!