Iphone Wont turn on after 1 week of being jailbroke?????

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Harris06, May 28, 2009.

1. Harris06 macrumors newbie

About a week ago i jailbroke my iphone 3G, and today it started freezing up on me and turning itself on and off, so i decided to just restore it and get rid of the jail break, well when i tried it said an error occured wile restoring it and now when i turn it on a screen appears with a cartoon guy holding his arms up with a lil word bubble with some weird language. And ive tried to re hook it to my itunes, but my itunes cant find my iphone. so i dont know what to do??

2. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Just hit restore on iTunes and let iTunes do it again.

3. RandomKamikaze macrumors 6502a

RandomKamikaze

That man with his arms up speaking the wierd langauge is the Recovery Icon on Jailbroken phones.

Your phone is in Recovery mode

4. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

BTW, the man you see in the picture is a cartoon of Steve Jobs and the language is Russian. He is saying: Pwned!

5. Harris06 thread starter macrumors newbie

Ive tried that, but my itunes wont pick up my iphone at all. I plug it in an iy just sits there, and a little window pops up at the bottom of my computer saying: one of the usb devices attached to this computer is malfunctioned, and windows does not recognize it.

6. fratboy macrumors regular

hold the home and power button for awhile untill your iphone pops up then restore it again