iPhone X launch - 5th Ave store lines

murlidhar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 31, 2017
Does anyone know where the Line starts at the flagship 5th Ave store? There are so much constructions in front of it, i could not see any lines 'yet'

Sean76

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2013
NYC
The line will prob be on the side of the store, since the store is now moved for the moment.

murlidhar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 31, 2017
The line will prob be on the side of the store, since the store is now moved for the moment.
I checked and I have been checking since Monday . Even today i looked. No line yet. I looked all 4 sides of the store between 60th and 58th streets and 5th and Madison ave. So good news no lines yet at the flagship 5th ave store and the WTC stores as well. This is as of 7 pm this evening.

Sean76

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2013
NYC
I checked and I have been checking since Monday . Even today i looked. No line yet. I looked all 4 sides of the store between 60th and 58th streets and 5th and Madison ave. So good news no lines yet at the flagship 5th ave store and the WTC stores as well. This is as of 7 pm this evening.
That store is usually a monster, your looking where FAO used to be right?

murlidhar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 31, 2017
yes where FAO was :) and trust me I am a faithful loyal 5th Ave store afficionado and I have always bought my stuff there