iPhone X - Liverpool One (UK)

flyzzle

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 14, 2011
Liverpool, UK
Thinking about heading to the Liverpool One store on launch day to try my luck at getting a phone. I overslept on pre-order day so it looks like its the queue for me o_O is anyone else thinking about it?

Terry2

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2017
Thinking about heading to the Liverpool One store on launch day to try my luck at getting a phone. I overslept on pre-order day so it looks like its the queue for me o_O is anyone else thinking about it?
YEAh! What time do you think one should be there? Any experience with buying at this store?

flyzzle

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 14, 2011
Liverpool, UK
To be honest I haven't queued up for an Apple product since they launched the iPad 2, and that wasn't a typical day because if I remember correctly the store didn't open until well past midday. I went down at about 6am and ended up being about 10th in line but that was a good 6 hours before the store opened. I honestly don't have a clue what to expect with this launch. From what I've read about previous launches I think it might be a good idea to get there at midnight tomorrow. I'm not sure I could handle that!!

Terry2

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2017
To be honest I haven't queued up for an Apple product since they launched the iPad 2, and that wasn't a typical day because if I remember correctly the store didn't open until well past midday. I went down at about 6am and ended up being about 10th in line but that was a good 6 hours before the store opened. I honestly don't have a clue what to expect with this launch. From what I've read about previous launches I think it might be a good idea to get there at midnight tomorrow. I'm not sure I could handle that!!
Oh man. That’s a long wait! I’m seriously contemplating it but it’s so cold out. So do you think you’ll give it a shot? If so what time do you think you’d go for? Is there anyway we could arrange something that may make it easier?