iPhone X Miami Fl

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by RonaldMHdz, Oct 31, 2017.

1. RonaldMHdz macrumors newbie

RonaldMHdz

Who’s doing a line for the iPhone X in Miami? I was thinking on going to a mall store instead of the flagship Lincoln Road one. Recommendations??

2. oabramovskyy macrumors newbie

oabramovskyy

I live in downtown, so i am planning to go to the newest apple store at Brickell city centre, usually t does not have much traffic in the store, but i am not sure what are they going to do with the mall itself, because it closes at 10 o`clock. Are they going to have a line outside etc. don't know the answer to those questions.

3. davidserrano macrumors newbie

davidserrano

I'm thinking on going to Dadeland. What do you guys think? Time? Exact location?
    I also asked and they told me they're opening at 10 am, regular time. Is it correct?

4. oabramovskyy macrumors newbie

oabramovskyy

From what i saw people saying on this website, i have changed my mind and will be going to a store which is open and not in the mall. So, that i could wait in line, because it`s much harder to buy an iPhone from the mall, in case the mall opens a different entrance etc. Lincoln road store is where i am going to go i think

5. Steve686 macrumors 68040

Steve686

Aventura Mall has been very organized the past several launches.

The line usually starts out the doors next to Cheesecake Factory.

I would definitely call and see what the mall management is allowing this year as far as being on property after close, it Aventura has always had great launch day stock.

6. andrescuervo macrumors newbie

andrescuervo

Hello Miami folks, I have done the line at Dadeland Mall a couple of times and it was always very long and unorganized. The problem is that the stores are supposed to open at 8:00 AM local time, but the mall doesn't open until much latter.
    This year I'm debating between Lincoln road or Aventura. Anyone else making the line today?

7. Steve686 macrumors 68040

Steve686

Lincoln is much easier to gauge since it is directly open to the outside unlike Aventura being inside the mall.

But Aventura seems to,have had more stock and has been extremely organized for a mall store.

Best bet, walk by Lincoln today around noon. There would probably be some peeps in line that early. Then call Aventura Apple and see what the rules are this year.

8. andrescuervo macrumors newbie

andrescuervo

I'm planning to start the line tonight at around 7:00 PM. Will that be to late for Aventura Mall or Lincoln Road?

9. Steve686 macrumors 68040

Steve686

You really gotta call Apple at Aventura. It’s going to be packed.

By 7pm at Lincoln road I would think there will be a minimum 3-4 dozen people lined up. Minimum.

10. RonaldMHdz thread starter macrumors newbie

RonaldMHdz

I was almost certain I wanted to do the line in Galleria, but reading your comments made me think whether I should go to Aventura instead. It’s 4am and I cannot sleep thinking about this. :/

11. madskillz18 macrumors newbie

I’ve lined up at aventura every year for the past 5 launches. They are well organized and tend to have the most stock out of all the locations

12. RonaldMHdz thread starter macrumors newbie

RonaldMHdz

Is not even 7pm and there is already around 120 people in Aventura. We are not allowed to do a “line” just yet so it is a little bit of a mess right now. Hopefully by 8-9 we can have a formal line and wait properly.

13. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

For anybody interested, there is about 20 or so people at waiting at Dadeland mall right now. On the backside across the street from the parking lot by the food court.

I’m not lining up, was in the area so just sharing.
    --- Post Merged, Nov 2, 2017 ---
    I have a phone reserved there. Will be there at 8 tomorrow. Good luck

14. K1zzle macrumors newbie

I talked with an Apple rep earlier today, they will allow people to form a line at 9:30.

15. RonaldMHdz thread starter macrumors newbie

RonaldMHdz

Line started at 7:30 and it was chaos. Everyone (security/apple) kept saying 9:30 so people who didn’t obey and went earlier got first in line. Quite a bummer

16. Jizzles macrumors regular

Sounds like it’s going to be fun times at Aventura. I’ll be there a little before 8am with a reservation 8a-8:30a pick-up). Good luck everyone!

17. stephen1108 macrumors 65816

Who is there at Aventura? A friend of mine is interested in going!

18. RonaldMHdz thread starter macrumors newbie

RonaldMHdz

I’m here and it is quite crowded (400ish). There is still space in the line but I would go to another store first just to check.

19. stephen1108 macrumors 65816

WOW... I can only imagine it’s grown since then.

20. Steve686 macrumors 68040

Steve686

I made a post about AT&T Corporate store on 181 & Biscayne. Only 3 people or so in line there as of 1:00am.

21. Steve686 macrumors 68040

Steve686

I live a mile away from the Aventura store...Pics man. Take some pics and post them.

22. davidserrano macrumors newbie

davidserrano

23. madskillz18 macrumors newbie

I passed by Aventura yesterday morning at the 10am and saw 10 people in line where we usually line up at. Wild. I didn’t go this time. Sound like it’s crazy this year.

I have a preorder coming in today but I need to get one for my wife. I’ll check out the corporate att store nearby or target.

24. GG09 macrumors newbie

GG09

Is that only for ATT iPhones?
    --- Post Merged, Nov 3, 2017 ---
    #164 arrived at 4:30am

25. xfusejc macrumors 6502

was hoping for updates through the night on the number of people but didn’t get them :p so an update: currently 205 people at Dadeland Mall, on the parking lot. People start going in batches inside at 7am.