Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

montanaco

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 1, 2016
Hey, anyone else getting a weird shutter click noise when opening up the camera on your XS? Only happens when opening for the first time after a couple hours of not using it. (happens on the native camera, but also when opening the instagram camera or any app that uses the camera as well)

Its a really faint "tick" noise, I feel like this is probably a mechanical defect that I should bring up to Apple but wanted to know if anyone else had a similar experience.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Hey, anyone else getting a weird shutter click noise when opening up the camera on your XS? Only happens when opening for the first time after a couple hours of not using it. (happens on the native camera, but also when opening the instagram camera or any app that uses the camera as well)

Its a really faint "tick" noise, I feel like this is probably a mechanical defect that I should bring up to Apple but wanted to know if anyone else had a similar experience.
https://forums.macrumors.com/thread...-noise-when-first-opening-camera-app.2141537/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.