iPhone5 and all these errors.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TyKandi, Sep 25, 2012.

1. TyKandi macrumors newbie

So I've spent a fair few days scouting about the iPhone5, some mixed reviews on battery, and mixed on LTE.
    And paintwork and stuff has seen abysmal reviews. Is this a certain batch of iPhones? An will there be as many scratched ones and stuff in the near future? It's really putting me off getting mine and making me want to wait!

2. bluedoggiant macrumors 68030

bluedoggiant

Battery is superb. LTE is still rolling out. Paintwork scuffs are normal, just handle your premium product with care. Most stable OS, why wouldn't you get one?

3. TyKandi thread starter macrumors newbie

Because when I buy a phone, I don't wanna be rolling into apple stores saying this is scratched, this is wobbly, battery life sucks. Is it just the first batches are always sucky? Or do they improve over time?

4. BmoreDrumGuy, Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2012

BmoreDrumGuy macrumors regular

I know that message boards are alive with talk of various flaws being found with their new iPhones, but it is definitely not the majority occurrence with an astounding 5 millions units sold. I know my 32gb White unit is free of ANY problems. Defect-free phones do exist.

You're reading of flaws mainly because its new, and most people don't get on to talk about their flawless device. Don't be afraid of a purchase. Apple backs their products up. If faulty, they own up to it.