iPhone5 Gets Me Great Service In Restaurant Today!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jazz1, Sep 21, 2012.

1. jazz1 macrumors 65816

jazz1

I met a friend at a local restaurant and place my new iPhone5 on the table with my old iPhone4s. During the meal different wait staff came by the table and asked over and over if we needed anything. My ice tea glass was 3/4s full and I got three offers to fill it. I got 4 wait staff asking if my meal was okay. I've been to this place before and I've never gotten this kind of attention.

As I was paying my bill at the cash register the cashier said she heard I had the new iPhone. It was in my pocket and and gave it to her so she could check it out.

Later at the coffee shop I received attention from the other patrons. The iPhone5 is getting a lot of deserved attention.

Too bad this kind of attention is going to wear off soon. It was a fun day.

2. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

3. TheMacBookPro macrumors 68020

TheMacBookPro

I got 60% off the McLaren P1 I ordered today just by flashing my iPhone 5. This status symbol is even more effective than my gold plated Ferrari 458 I had parked outside and the six gold Rolexes strapped around my body!

4. chakraj macrumors 65816

chakraj

Well thats the main reason to buy an iphone, to get attention so its doing its job just fine.

5. PhoenixMac macrumors 65816

When I went in to work today someone was like "Let's see it, I know you have it" then everyone gathered around my iPhone and a friends GS3 and compared them, I felt like it was a staged commercial.

6. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

7. darster Suspended

Sounds like that restaurant is not a place I would frequent. If it takes a phone to get "great" service, then I would hate to eat there getting average service the rest of the time.

8. ixodes macrumors 601

ixodes

My ego doesn't need the approval of others.

My iPhone has the ability to vibrate. It's ideal for keeping it in my pocket.

9. boltjames macrumors 68030

boltjames

A college girl saw my iPhone 5 in Panera Bread and asked me if she could touch it. I made a joke about "what's in it for me" and we had sex in the bathroom. I'm 48.

BJ

10. protobiont macrumors 6502a

Pics or it didn't happen.
    :D

11. FSUSem1noles macrumors 68000

FSUSem1noles

thankfully the larger iPhone will compliment your large ego..

12. Looon macrumors 6502a

Looon

I dare say the lower class really do amuse me. Perhaps I will allow a poor person to look at my iPhone tomorrow as part of my charity work.

13. ROLLTIDE1 macrumors 65816

it got me a free lap dance already at the local strip club

14. thekb macrumors 6502a

You lie like a dog! :D