Iphones being hacked by the NSA?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by fuzion11, Oct 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuzion11 macrumors 65816

fuzion11

2. eye.surgeon macrumors 6502

Your calls can be monitored and location determined without any software installed on your phone in some mysterious fashion.

3. Lucille Carter macrumors 65816

Not just iP{hone but any of them, even Blackberry. They can also activate your camera and listen to conversations going on around your phone.

Best to turn it off if you are getting ready to do something really wrong.

4. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

lol, Alex Jones :rolleyes:

The guy's a paranoid conspiracy theorist who thinks the moon landing was a hoax and 9/11 was an inside job. He is not to be taken seriously, nor is anything else on that joke of a website.

5. Knockoutjosie macrumors 6502

Knockoutjosie

911 was an inside job. Stop being a sheep and educate yourself. Do not listen to what the media says and do your own research

6. scotrinaf macrumors 6502

Not to get off topic, but I find it amazing that there are 0 pictures of plane parts around the Pentagon, it's like people believe it vanished into thin air...

7. nooaah macrumors 68000

nooaah

Except there are.

8. Gincoma macrumors 6502

LOL at all you looney bins who think we attcked our own nation, you guys are hilarious you jokey joke makers haha
    Oh anyone can write or show something to decive the human mind, just ask David Blaine or Chris Angel lol

9. Ramio macrumors 6502a

Ramio

I agree. 800 cameras at the pentagon and not 1 caught the plane?!!!. Also, building no 7 fell down and wasn't hit by anything. All it had was fires on a couple of floors. Anyway op, I believe if the government wanted to spy on you, they would do it with or without an iPhone.

----------

Lol at you sheep who believe everything they are told. They could have told you we were attacked by pandas and you would have believed it. Don't really want to get deep into this but that is exactly why they do this kind of stuff...because they know they can get away with it because there are people who will believe anything they are told. Time will show who the looney bins are!.

10. Mercenary macrumors 6502a

Here we go again

Attached Files:

11. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

That payload could be streamed via cellular to your phone whether or not you were on a phone call.

Carriers and Apple have done that before.

12. quagmire macrumors 603

quagmire

Turbine from the engine....

[​IMG]

Wheel....

[​IMG]

13. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    So what did The Government do? Plant some dynamite inside the Pentagon, detonate it, then tell everyone it was a plane?

...yeah, that sounds like something Obama would do.

14. Happybunny macrumors 68000

I always view 9/11 inside job conspiracy people as closet racists.

I believe that the idea that people of colour, planned and carried out an attack on the USA, which stunned the world turns their brains into mush.

For them it's far easier to believe that it was a conspiracy, comitted by white people.:eek:

15. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

You need pictures of the attack to believe it's real, yet, I'm guessing based on your signature, you believe the bible to be accurate despite not one shred of evidence proving it's accuracy.

16. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Agreed.

Damn, I miss the down vote button.:rolleyes:

17. scotrinaf macrumors 6502

There is plenty of historical data to prove the Bible, I didn't say I believe the Pentagon wasn't hit by a plane, I just find it amazing there are no pictures of a plane...

----------

Ummm, that happened during the Bush presidency... And I never said that...

----------

Nice pictures... But there is nothing in the background and/or supporting imagery to prove where those pictures were taken?? Just saying... I'm no conspiracy theorist, I made a simple observation...

----------

Then post them, that's all I'm saying... I've looked, I can't find any...

18. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Is it some kind of conspiracy that the 9/11 truthers all seem to come from the south?

19. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

They don't have big buildings down there so they must not exist.

20. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    That's what they want you think...

21. scotrinaf macrumors 6502

Neither of you can read apparently... I didn't say I believed it, I just find it interesting that you can't find pictures of it online...

22. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

This is the type of statement the posters here in PRSI usually back up with an academic peer-reviewed source.

23. scotrinaf macrumors 6502

Not going to waste my time trying to convince you of something you don't want to believe anyway...

“A Man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.”

― Benjamin Franklin

24. felt., Oct 22, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2013

felt. macrumors 6502a

Alex is someone who decries the actions of fear mongering capitalist, while receiving ad revenue and other income related to peddling 'fear'. However not everything he says is a joke, but his over the top personality is meant to discredit the truth movement by making its figurehead a joke.

Also for all the people disregarding the incredible evidence contradicting the official 9/11 story you would be doing yourself a huge disservice by not watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1GCeuSr3Mk its 5 hours long 3 DVD set you can watch for free just released last month.

and in the top comment someone mentions that the exact section of the pentagon that was targeted was the division reponsible for investigating the 2.3 trillion hole in unaccounted funds from the defense budget, well this video which is also new goes into that in greater detail http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-aG58L8KCw

25. localoid, Oct 22, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2013

localoid macrumors 68020

localoid

Crazily enough, "865-6696" translates to "UNKNOWN".

[​IMG]

(Perhaps this should be regarded as a clue...)

For one thing, 865-6696 is Sprint's caller ID response to an unknown number.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.