Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

clayj

macrumors 604
Original poster
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
Quite sure. Perhaps it's being rolled out in the US before the UK and other countries?

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 142

ZildjianKX

macrumors 68000
May 18, 2003
My iMac at work shows it in software updates, but my Powerbook doesn't :(

I hope it fixed the quicktime movie export w/ sound bug...

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
I don't get it here in the north. Perhaps Apple is rolling it out slowly to spread out the bandwidth.

Ambrose Chapel

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2002
Massachusetts
Zaty said:
Same here, no show. BTW, what is it supposed to be fixing?

i don't see it either, in SW update or from iPhoto -> check for updates.

per macminute:
According to the release notes, the update "addresses issues with upgrading iPhoto 4 libraries, dragging albums into folders, importing MPEG 4 movies, and also includes a number of other minor fixes."

pashazade

macrumors member
Mar 5, 2004
Richmond, London, UK
Getting iPhoto 5.0.1

If you can't see the update try this from the Apple Discussion Forums

"Try moving any receipts with iPhoto in the title out of the HD/Library/Receipts folder temporarily (Be sure to replace them when this test is complete) and then try the Software Update. Also make sure your iPhoto 5 is in the Applications folder and not in some sub folder."

http://discussions.info.apple.com/webx?128@513.HaWSa5cNO0t.0@.68a592f9

Worked for me :)

ZildjianKX

macrumors 68000
May 18, 2003
pashazade said:

"Try moving any receipts with iPhoto in the title out of the HD/Library/Receipts folder temporarily (Be sure to replace them when this test is complete) and then try the Software Update. Also make sure your iPhoto 5 is in the Applications folder and not in some sub folder."

I saw that in the forums, worked for me too... was driving me nuts. Too bad it didn't fix my iPhoto problem though :(

Fredstar

macrumors 6502a
Nov 3, 2004
Near London
Downloaded it and it has fixed one of the problems i highlighted in a earlier thread of pictures not being centered and the book ordering seems to be more stable...how is everyone else finding it?

Chip NoVaMac

macrumors G3
Dec 25, 2003
Northern Virginia
pashazade said:

Thanks for the tip, worked like a charm! :)

russed

macrumors 68000
Jan 16, 2004
right installed it, scrolling is slower but the refreshing of the image when zooming in is loads quicker!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.