iPhoto Book Arrived

insidesource

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 29, 2002
Earth To Apple Base 101
My, isn't it dandy, isn't it cool, isn't it one thing that no one will take.

The iPhoto book arrived, so so so luvly.
And almost the best thing is that apple doesn't over advertise.
Just a simple Apple logo and "Made On A Macintosh".

Any questions, submit a reply.

afonso

macrumors member
Feb 5, 2002
San Francisco
mypublisher...

Well, I live in the UK so I decided to try out mypublisher.com to see how the iPhoto books would look like when they're finally available in the UK.

So... Ordered a photobook in mid-January... and it still hasn't arrived!!! Supposedly it was shipped Jan 29th, but the people in mypublisher.com refuse to reply to my emails or even help me on this matter.

I paid and I didn't get anything back. Hope this serves as a warning to anyone outside the US trying to use mypublisher directly.

I am maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!! (and it was supposed to be a valentine's gift, so the hell to you at mypublisher.com... u suck!)

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Later,
Afonso

insidesource

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 29, 2002
Earth To Apple Base 101
Re: mypublisher...

I know how you feel, ours was meant to be in Canada because it was a gift to my bro but it got there too late and had to be sent to Aus

Originally posted by afonso
Well, I live in the UK so I decided to try out mypublisher.com to see how the iPhoto books would look like when they're finally available in the UK.

So... Ordered a photobook in mid-January... and it still hasn't arrived!!! Supposedly it was shipped Jan 29th, but the people in mypublisher.com refuse to reply to my emails or even help me on this matter.

Later,
Afonso

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.