iPhoto transferring issue

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DizzySpells, Mar 8, 2012.

1. DizzySpells macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

So I'm hoping I can find a solution to my problem here. It's somewhat difficult to explain but I'll try my best.

Essentially the problem I'm having is transferring photos from my Photo Library Album to my iPhoto. It simply doesn't show that album when I hook my phone up and try to sync it. Everything from my camera roll transfers just fine.

The problem started when my last MacBook gave out on me. When I bought my new MacBook I plugged in my iPhone and synced it to the new computer and it deleted my albums. I was able to get my computer working well enough to transfer these albums back onto my iPhone but now I can't find a way to get them onto my MacBook.

If anyone can give me any advice on how I can get photos and videos transferred from that album onto my MacBook would be greatly appreciated.

2. 0m3ga macrumors 6502

one app that is used is called "photo Transfer app" in the app store. Believe it is $3 though????

3. DizzySpells thread starter macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Hopefully I can find a free solution, although if I have to I'll look into this, thanks!

4. itsruss macrumors newbie

5. The Mad Hatter macrumors 6502a

The Mad Hatter

+1

6. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

Nope. That only works for the camera roll.

The OP may need something like this:
    http://www.ecamm.com/mac/phoneview/

There may be cheaper solutions out there, though, so don't start with this unles you can't find anything else.