Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

oldschool

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 30, 2003
Apple really has to update their alarm clock feature on the iPod

Two features I would like to see is for a screen to come up with the time displayed large when the alarm clock goes off and an option for snooze.

Also, I would like the ability to use an ON-THE-GO playlist for my alarm sound, instead of just the preselected playlists from the computer.

I just put an old receiver in my room, and took out the baseboards, and wired up my room so that i can put my ipod next to me at night. Plugged in through the speakers.

I'd also like to know if the dock holds the ipod at a good angle for an alarm clock or is it tilted very far back?

ITR 81

macrumors 65816
Oct 24, 2003
I would say it's tilted back about at 45 degree angle. It could be more or less but it's not 90 degrees.

oldschool

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 30, 2003
Originally posted by ITR 81
I would say it's tilted back about at 45 degree angle. It could be more or less but it's not 90 degrees.

alright thanks...exactly what i was looking for

sahnert

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2003
Seattle
from vertical....

Attachments

• ipod w:dock.jpg
    ipod w:dock.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 207

oldschool

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 30, 2003
Thanks for the picture of the dock...that seems to be the perfect angle actually. I might just order one for my 10gb.

Apple should give you some commission for the sale because you just sold me on the dock.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.