Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ngbetter11

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 29, 2004
im new to the forums, and im also kinda new with computers. i know the basic stuff like how to install and play games. lol.

anyways, i was wondering if there was any way you can change the pause time inbetween each song. cause i have a couple Paul Oakenfold cds in my ipod, and pretty much all his songs like flow together, so the 2 second pause inbetween each song gets pretty annoying.

im not sure which ipod i have but its the one with the touch pad and stuff, and it says its version 2.1, 10gb. i just bought it recently so im guessing its the most recent line of ipods beside the minis. and i also have the itunes for windows.

Macette

macrumors 6502
Mar 5, 2002
Melbourne
when you're importing a CD like that, I think you have to select the option to stitch all the tracks together. maybe in "advanced". (sorry, this is vague, but not at my mac right now)

johnnyjibbs

macrumors 68030
Sep 18, 2003
London, UK
The problem with that though, is that you're stuck only listening to it all in that order. Sometimes, you still want to be able to listen to each of the tracks independently. This issue is something I wished they'd address. The crossfade in iTunes works to some extent but not perfectly like in a CD player.

Gambuchi

macrumors member
Nov 15, 2003
Oregon
pause times on recorded music cd

In iTunes preferences below is a picture of the settings you need for no pauses...

Attachments

• picture 1.pdf
    45.1 KB · Views: 104
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.