hi all, I just recently bought an IPOD from the Apple Educational store before this Cram and Jam deal came out. I plan on returning said IPOD to take advantage of the Cram and Jam, since I've just recently decided to make the switch from the PC world to a brand new Powerbook (weeee!!!). Anyway, I had a couple questions after finding this website. The recommendation from this site says not to by an IPOD now and to wait. Does anybody have any idea of what kind of changes they'll be making to the IPODs? Will it be a whole new generation? Or just adding things like a dock to the 15GB version, etc. How long will the wait be also? I'd really like to have this IPOD now, but if the wait is only a month, then I'd be willing to wait... especially if it's a 4th generation that people are expecting. Any ideas? The second question is regarding the Powerbook. I spoke to my university bookstore and they said that they expect their Powerbook prices to drop sometime in August. Is this because something new will be added to the Powerbooks and the bookstore will try to sell off their current ones? And if so, will the Apple store also drop prices to sell off old ones? or will they just sell the updated ones at the current price? Does anybody know what's happening there? Any ideas if this will be happening early in August or later? I'd like to have my PB by the time September starts, so I can't wait til the end of August to order it... and if we're not talking much change (or drop in price) then I'd just sooner order now and have my PB ASAP. Thanks for any light you can shed on my situation.