Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aussieshepherd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 7, 2004
Does anyone who either currently owns or has used an iPod Mini noticed that the "click" present in the full scale iPod to audibly detect you are moving in the vertical file hierarchy doesn't work even with the feature enabled? Is it something that was disabled on the Mini?

Does anyone find it of value or does it spend most of the time disabled on your iPods?

yoda13

macrumors 65816
Sep 26, 2003
Texas
aussieshepherd said:
Does anyone who either currently owns or has used an iPod Mini noticed that the "click" present in the full scale iPod to audibly detect you are moving in the vertical file hierarchy doesn't work even with the feature enabled? Is it something that was disabled on the Mini?

Does anyone find it of value or does it spend most of the time disabled on your iPods?

I could have sworn that mine was on and audible this afternoon when I was using it. Perhaps something is wrong with yours, but I will check and report back tomorrow if mine is not audible. But I believe that it is.

wrldwzrd89

macrumors G5
Jun 6, 2003
Solon, OH
aussieshepherd said:

I don't like the click and keep it turned off. I have a 40 GB iPod, not an iPod mini, though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.