So I get an email today that my Mini is going to be delayed three weeks. Apple offers me the 15 gig in exchange, no extra cost, will probably ship tomorrow. What should I do?! I've already gotten the Mini's armband in the mail... the 15 gig for what I paid is a steal!...I could always wait until Mini's are updated and get a RED one...I could use the 15 gigger for 6 months and probably sell it for what I paid for it and get a Mini... UGH! Any advice?