Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sleeping in

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 21, 2004
UK
i know its "april" - but has there been any indication of WHEN in april?

sorry if this has been asked before, i searched but got nothing...

also, if anyone knows - when will see them on amazon for pre-ordering?

i have the £'s sat waiting but if it turns into the end of april/beginning of may i may say to hell with it and get a 20gb...

jimsowden

macrumors 68000
Sep 6, 2003
NY
I would call up MacMall, CDW, or any other US mail vendor and see if they are willing to ship internationally. I hear some are if the money is right. :D I wouldn't order from amazon, though dependable the first to get anything is those who pre-order directly from apple.

sleeping in

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 21, 2004
UK
i would order from apple for the educational discount, but amazon tend to have things up for pre-order well in advance, so i was hoping they would be my indicator for when i could buy from apple...

i dont have a credit card so i dont know about buying from a US vendor... is it even legit to do that?

and thanks, filmmaker, but it has to be green :D
or blue :confused:

:D

filmmaker2002

macrumors regular
Jun 6, 2003
Milwaukee
hey man, I can order a get a green one or blue one for you at my local Apple Store for edu discount since I am a student and ship it to the UK for ya...no problem, just cover my costs and consider it my good deed for the week. let me know...filmmaker2002@mac.com

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.