ipod touch 3.2.1 and jailbroken from spirit i took the new update and it locked!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by ryley, Dec 5, 2010.

1. ryley macrumors newbie

i have a ipod touch 3.2.1 and it was hack by spirt. i wanted to get a new app from instalouus but i needed the software update . i took the update and i tried to restore it . but it will not restore it say an unknow error has occured and you cant do anything with my ipod, it just says connect to itunes help!!!!!!:( the number that is says is (6)

2. dtblaze macrumors regular

restart it? lol thats about it... If doesn't work looks like you need to buy a new ipod...should'nt jailbreak them...

3. ryley thread starter macrumors newbie

is there anything else i can do? like downgrade it or something?

when i plug it in to the computer it says itunes has detected an ipod in recovery mode, you must restore it using itunes. but when i try to restore it it say it cant because of some unknown error (6) !!!! HELP

4. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

Sorry I can't be more helpful, but this is why I will never jailbreak my ipod.

5. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

6. supermac96 macrumors 6502a

supermac96

IF you just stay on the same firmware and be content with all the wonderful apps cydia has to offer jailbreaking is amazing!

7. ryley thread starter macrumors newbie

yes but i never stayed on the the same firmware i got the new stuff now what?